Below is a selection of menu ideas. Please remember that all menus are created via consultation with the customer so if you don’t see what you are looking for here then you only have to ask! I will create dishes to request where possible or you can mix and match ideas from the menus below if you like.
I will of course cater for any specific dietary requirements that you or your guests may have.
(v) = vegetarian
Modern British Originals – dishes that were inspired by great local produce.
- Curried parsnip soup with onion bhaji and coriander oil (v)
- Pan roast chicken supreme, black pudding puree, roast cauliflower, braised little gem lettuce, fresh peas (If someone were to ask for my signature dish, this is it!)
- Sherry vinegar macerated strawberries, black pepper shortbread, basil Chantilly cream.
French Favourites – some truly classic and comforting dishes.
- Moules Mariniere
- Boeuf Bourguigon – Served with celeriac puree, glazed carrots and spinach
- Tarte Tatin
Tastes of Thailand – inspired by my travels and one of my favourite cuisines.
- Tom Yum Soup with dumplings
- Thai Green Curry (chicken or Vegetable), minced pork with holy basil and chilli, pak choi in oyster sauce, jasmine rice
- Grilled pineapple with mint sugar + vanilla ice cream
Italian – my versions of some well known classic flavours.
- Antipasta – selection of italian cured meats, cheeses and grilled vegetables.
- Ragu – My take on the classic ragu from Bologna. A slow cooked meat sauce made with pork shoulder and served with Tagliatelle. Essentially this is what Spaghetti Bolognese should be!
Portugal – Again inspired by my travels, including my honeymoon, the dishes are simple yet delicious.
- Grilled sardines with tomato and onion salad
- Piri-Piri chicken with homemade chips.
- Pastel de nata – Portugese custard tarts
American – taking all the fun and nostalgia of fast food favourites but elevating the quality!
- Spicy Chicken Wings with homemade coleslaw
- Ultimate Cheese Burger with all the trimmings and homemade fries
- Peanut Butter Cheescake with macerated raspberries.
My Wedding Menu – A recreation of the 3 courses served on the happiest day of my life!
- Moroccan spiced aubergine tian with flatbread and a lemon yoghurt dressing (v)
- Pan roasted duck breast, fondant potato, crispy bacon, beetroot compote and asparagus
- Creme Brûlée with fresh raspberries.
Japanese – I can also offer sushi as an extra course or as a meal in its own right.
- Gyoza with dipping sauce – japanese dumplings
- Salmon Teriyaki with sesame coated asparagus and steamed rice
- lycée fruit salad
Sunday Lunch – take the stress out of everyones favourite meal!
- Celeriac and Stilton Soup (v)
- Your choice of roast meat with all the trimmings.
- Seasonal fruit Crumble
Catering, Caterer, dinner, cook, chef, warwick, warwickshire, dinner party, dining, leamington spa, kenilworth, stratford, home cooking